Welcome loves, hope you all had a great long weekend!
Sleepwear and lounge wear have taken over recent fashion runways and the look has been adapted in everyday wear. Sleepwear is chic wear in the coolest closets, and the trick is to find a balance and mix. Particularly for those who would like to make a good impression at work.
- Here are few tips on how to pull off wearing pajamas to work or out.
- Do Iron or steam the item so that creases are non-existent and you’ll look polished.
- Please don’t wear crumpled sleepwear out or to work. Unless your home hehe
- Mix and layer the outfit with black or grey
- Pair your pajama top with black pencil cut skirt or slacks, or add a black blazer to your ensemble.
- Wearing Silk fabric, it works perfectly in a formal business setting.
- Do wear pointy pumps to look more business look.
- Don’t wear any childish print at all.
- Don’t miss the match tops and bottoms, in some cases in might work if is plan or black.
Pants: Zara old Top: Graciel Rivas Shoes: Loubtion Bag: Chanel
Photographer: Makayla Sullivan