One trend we’ll never get sick of. What do you wear on days where you don’t feel like trying trends? For me the answer is easy pairing my favorite sneak with basic dresses or shirts. Thought You couldn’t pull off a dress with Sneakers? Think again. Is feminine, sexy sheaths, and sporty skirts can all work when paired with just the right footwear. And not only will you earn major style points for thinking outside the box, your feet will be blister free.
No matter what kind of sneakers you settle on, there are a few basic principles for how to wear sneakers you should abide by. Always:
• Buy sneakers that suit your current wardrobe: What good does it do to buy the latest style if it doesn’t suit your style? Don’t hop on the trend train just because it’s passing through.
• Choose shoes that complement what you already have, not shoes that require you to repurchase your entire wardrobe.
• Wear them to the right occasions (don’t go too casual):
• Sneakers are incredibly versatile, but they’re no substitute for dress shoes. You can get away with sneakers with any off-duty outfit – and perhaps even some casual, unstructured suits – but they’re not meant for every occasion. Err on the side of overdressed rather than underdressed.
• Keep them clean: It doesn’t matter how cool your sneakers are, the effect will be lost if they’re not spick-and-span. Proper sneaker maintenance includes washing the laces, eliminating odours, brushing the outsoles, and using shoe trees and sneaker shields.
If, like me, you’re running around all day and wearing a dress. I’m wearing an NA-Kd one here. You aren’t also going to want to wear heels in the middle of the day. So whether you’re going to a casual picnic in the grass or running errands around the city, any low-top sneaker is really the way to go here.
Dress: NA-KD Bag: Prada Sneaker: Adidas Originals Sunglass: Ray Ban
there is still something to be said about all white head-to-toe look that feels highly appropriate for any season. It’s light, it’s clean, and it reminds us of the preppy weekend getaways.
If you’re down to fully commit to the white-on-white, be as straightforward and unfussy as possible. Since you can never go wrong with a simple white T-shirt, pair that with a voluminous A-line skirt that sits on the waist.
We can’t stop raving about these gaucho-inspired pants because, well, the cropped style is just too perfect for the fall or summer months. For an easy office outfit idea, pair the wide-legged structure of culottes with a silky, cropped tank to keep the proportion balanced.
Since wearing cotton from head-to-toe can feel a bit monotonous, mix things up by wearing a sheer T-shirt dress that has a bit of texture to it
The point of wearing overalls is to make them stand out, since they are doing most of the leg-work on the outfit anyway. So, let your white overalls shine by wearing a contrasting top underneath for maximum visibility — an easy sailor-stripe T-shirt can provide just the right amount of flair
You just can’t go wrong with a monochromatic look it’s always a winning look! There’s no secret trick to wearing an all-white outfit, anyone can pull it off, and look absolutely gorgeous. Just remember you have two beautiful options black and white.
Welcome loves, hope you all had a great long weekend!
Sleepwear and lounge wear have taken over recent fashion runways and the look has been adapted in everyday wear. Sleepwear is chic wear in the coolest closets, and the trick is to find a balance and mix. Particularly for those who would like to make a good impression at work.
Here are few tips on how to pull off wearing pajamas to work or out.
Do Iron or steam the item so that creases are non-existent and you’ll look polished.
Please don’t wear crumpled sleepwear out or to work. Unless your home hehe
Mix and layer the outfit with black or grey
Pair your pajama top with black pencil cut skirt or slacks, or add a black blazer to your ensemble.
Wearing Silk fabric, it works perfectly in a formal business setting.
Do wear pointy pumps to look more business look.
Don’t wear any childish print at all.
Don’t miss the match tops and bottoms, in some cases in might work if is plan or black.
Pants: Zara old Top: Graciel Rivas Shoes: Loubtion Bag: Chanel